Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,762 Posts
It will work

buffallodan said:
Will a non stable platform fork work well with a RP3 rear on a 99' FSR XC? Also will the 04' Marathon S accept V bosses? Thx, dan
You may notice more fork dive and find the fork wallowing in its travel about mid stroke. This is what i noticed prior to having the fork pushed on my 5 spot with the rp3 in back.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
How's the RP3 working?

buffallodan said:
Awesome , thx man... dan
I curious to hear how you like it. I have float pro-pedal on mine, and it works well. But when it's time comes, I don't know whether to have it Pushed or get an RP3.

BTW, did you have to flip it to get it to fit?

Later!

·
Registered
56 Posts
S-Works said:
I curious to hear how you like it. I have float pro-pedal on mine, and it works well. But when it's time comes, I don't know whether to have it Pushed or get an RP3.

BTW, did you have to flip it to get it to fit?

Later!
Take it from someone that had to make a similar decision, get your shock PUSH'ed. The best $150.00 I spent.

bert

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
buffallodan said:
Haven't ridden it yet still trying to decide on fork. I am having a hard time justifying 6 bills for Talus. I will post as soon as I get it built and get a few miles on it.
Well I'll tell you this, If you can find an 04 Marathon S 120 for under $300, you got to go for it. I don't know that the Talas would be $300 better than the Marathon. Give Larry at Mtnhighcyclery.com a call, he's got good prices on zokes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.