Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a new fence that's going up at the entrance of Royal Summit. From the looks of it, we won't have a way to enter. Possible closure? Anyone got info of what's going on there?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Royal Summit is officially closed as of March 29. Signs posted say NO HUNTING / BIKING / HIKING ect. They will prosecute all trespasser.

·
Registered
222 Posts
If you're on FB, check out Oahu Trail Conditions and Group Rides - they have a lot of info on the fate of Royal Summit...also, you can ride Timberline (Makakilo), Pupukea-Paumalu (Sunset Hills) and Waimanalo/Olomana (Kailua)

·
Registered
222 Posts
heard it through the lilikoi vine that they stopped guarding the area, so folks are going back up there, but not legal as far as I know- and for the fb page, it's still up and running, just went private to avoid spammers, what's your fb name? i can add you to the group. aloha robert

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can someone send me an invite to Oahu Trail Conditions and Group Rides please? Visiting Oahu next week and looking for 411 on the local trails and group rides. My FB handle is "Natan Na Tanke"
Thanks

·
Registered
222 Posts
Can someone send me an invite to Oahu Trail Conditions and Group Rides please? Visiting Oahu next week and looking for 411 on the local trails and group rides. My FB handle is "Natan Na Tanke"
Thanks
You got it - hopefully it dries out before you get here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts