Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride a 2021 Epic Hardtail Expert (Epic Hardtail Expert | Specialized.com)

My front wheel hub (Roval control carbon) has some sort of pressed in larger diameter end caps which allow the wheel to seat correctly in the Rockshox SID fork. But I want to try using this same wheel on another bike that I own which has a FOX fork and it appears that the end cap diameter required for the fox fork seems much smaller in the neighborhood of 19-21mm diameter. Can anyone enlighten me as to the terminology around this spec/part and where I may be able to find the appropriate end cap to use the wheel in the fox fork?

Thanks

·
Registered
852 Posts
I ride a 2021 Epic Hardtail Expert (Epic Hardtail Expert | Specialized.com)

My front wheel hub (Roval control carbon) has some sort of pressed in larger diameter end caps which allow the wheel to seat correctly in the Rockshox SID fork. But I want to try using this same wheel on another bike that I own which has a FOX fork and it appears that the end cap diameter required for the fox fork seems much smaller in the neighborhood of 19-21mm diameter. Can anyone enlighten me as to the terminology around this spec/part and where I may be able to find the appropriate end cap to use the wheel in the fox fork?

Thanks
Your wheels have torque caps. You want standard end caps. They are available for Roval wheels. Your shop should have them. You also may be able to order online. FYI, you can use standard end caps in your Rockshox fork.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.