Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being in Newfoundland, ATVers greatly outnumber bikers.. Everyone has an ATV.. even people who don't work.. anyway, I almost got ran over by one today.. and that's not the first time that has happened. Anybody else have any run ins with ATV's??

·
L1MEY
1,487 Posts
UserName said:
Being in Newfoundland, ATVers greatly outnumber bikers.. Everyone has an ATV.. even people who don't work.. anyway, I almost got ran over by one today.. and that's not the first time that has happened. Anybody else have any run ins with ATV's??
There are a lot of them here in Vegas. I don't have a problem with the responsible ones who stick to the trails, but the irresponsible ones annoy me. I went out shooting with some friends a couple of weeks ago (clay pigeons... not little furry animals!). On the way back we saw 2 ATVs with 4 people on them. They were both riding off-trail, when it's widely known that it takes more than 50 years for the desert crust to recover from being run over. None of the riders had helmets either. We can only hope Darwinism takes its toll... :rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.