Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MattSavage
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyway to get a black spring for a Romic? How about a Fox or Manitou, will they fit a Romic?

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
The answer is no, those springs will not fit a Romic. The best way to change your spring color, is to have it powder coated. I have seen several people powder coat their Romic Springs Black.

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Several people have painted their Romics using automotive products. I recall someone using "Bumper Black" which apparently is some kind of semi-elastic paint. Others have used a variety of paints and I haven't seen complaints about peeling. Do a search.

·
ride, eat, live
238 Posts
mattsavage said:
Anyway to get a black spring for a Romic? How about a Fox or Manitou, will they fit a Romic?
I have a black spring original from Romic, in 2004 they were making black springs for Ventana (not sure if they still are). it's a 500 x 2.25 inch. I just bought a Ti spring and may not need the steel one....would you be interested in buying a black spring????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.