Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking into some better dampening for my Boxxer, and looking into the Romic, Push(not out yet), and Mojo. I emailed Push, and said that it will be out soon. Emailed Romic, nothing back, but I have heard they have one out. Is this true? Anybody know a price and what it replaces? I might email Push again to see what exactly they replace, but id like to keep the lightweight boxxer, just get a better dampening system for it. I also heard that the so called Romic up comes with red stantions? That would be pretty wacky.

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
DJrider04 said:
Emailed Romic, nothing back, but I have heard they have one out. Is this true? .
no.....

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
K, looks like its up to Push or Mojo now......now I just gotta wait.

·
Removed at birth
595 Posts
I have seen and ridden a Boxxer with the Romic upgrade. It was on a Team Turner bike. I'm not sure if they are doing upgrades for the consumer though. I think it was something they did for team riders only, but the red stanchions were beautiful. I think that once push comes out with their solution, it will be better than what Romic came up with.

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
ender said:
Have you at least installed the Blackbox upgrade? It makes a HUGE difference.
More like, "have you fixed the blackbox FLAW"?....:p

·
Registered
605 Posts
black boxxed 03 team works fine for me /shrug the dampening may not be the fanciest but it's still smooth, sticks to the ground and is as light as it gets what else do ya really want out of it ? lol

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well im waiting for Push to come out, and how it compares to the Mojo upgrade, which is seeming really sweet right now. Doesnt Mojo have something to do with the Fox dampers, everything they do looks very familiar to Fox. If I can get my Boxxer to feel like a Fox, that'd be sweet, still want to see what Push is going to offer. I wonder where I can find a place that anno's forks.....

·
Registered
230 Posts
last I heard from Mojo

I asked mojo last week when the worksystem come out and they said it will be available nextweekish. Can't wait to install it on my bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts