Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
'I've fallen and I can't get up".

Ummmph . . . a mouthful of southern California granite. Best when eaten sparingly.

MTBBill
, behind the lens.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
That first pic Aqua is a whole lotta good shot, me likey...........................Pretty rear to see a Huffy flying like that..................

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
El Chingon said:
Nice to have you back Gramps. Keep those pics coming.
whatever....i much preferred the no aqua version of this forum; it allowed me to focus more on tscheezy's posts as they were not riddled with aqua's nonsense throughout

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
FoShizzle said:
whatever....i much preferred the no aqua version of this forum; it allowed me to focus more on tscheezy's posts as they were not riddled with aqua's nonsense throughout
C'mon Holmes, in the absence of Crazy Fred, we have room for one more nut on the board.

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Dang! Either I need to lose some weight, or these Oakley jersies make me look bloated! :eek: Nice to see you keep a collection of my greatest hits on your harddrive aqua. :skep:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Aquaholic said:
'I've fallen and I can't get up".

Ummmph . . . a mouthful of southern California granite. Best when eaten sparingly.
How did it compare in flavor, texture, astringency, density, impermeability and bellicosity to the South Mountain Park Waterfall variety?:p

·
Leash Law Enforcer
1,118 Posts
Nice Aqua. I really need to get up there with you guys. There's this thing called work that always seems to get in the way though . . .

·
Banned
40,894 Posts
Hey Steve I really like that first shot, it shows off your Hydro Turf skid plate rather well. And that third shot has me wondering if your dentures are stll in tact.

·
Banned
40,894 Posts
The Crza said:
Is that the TNA trail in Laguna? The huffy sticker is the best.
Nope Anderson Truck Trail slightly west of the Lagunas.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts