Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
But I like bunched up panties....

By the way, let me know if/when you guys still want to clear out that trail on the other side of Mountain Park. It'd be nice to get a decent crew together to knock it out in a couple of hours.

·
Go for the throat
173 Posts
Being in the woods during gobbler hunting hours was pretty dumb, but an honest mistake. Still, the only hunter we saw was at the start of the ride and I'm certain we didn't ruin anyone's turkey hunt. Some people just love to complain. I'll keep an eye on the hunting calendar next time.

Clearing a trail at Mountain Park would be fun, but I'm saving my energy for trying to salvage what will be left of the Mountain Top trails once the logging gets underway.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Just a note to let everyone know we rode Middle Finger/Dead Deer/Hell Trail/Rollercoaster yesterday 5/21 and everything is in super condition and the logging hasn't gotten into them YET. So get out there and ride before they make a mess of them.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Say Wut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got out to "Upper Earth" on Memorial Day. Trails included Middle Finger, Powerline Challenge, Dead Deer Extreme, Dead Deer, Killer Bee, Hell Trail, Nowhere, and yes RollerCoaster Say Wut! All trails in super condition...couldn't stop smiling all the way down Roller Coaster Say Wut. And my hands were killing me from braking. Logging is getting closer and closer to Middle Finger though...get there soon.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts