Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come check it out! A lot is still under construction but we're accepting orders on the few items we have in-stock and are offering free shipping on all orders through August 1, 2006.

www.roguemtb.com

Thanks for looking,

Eric

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
everything is cool

but was this picture supposed to be funny??? I mean the guy isn't holding onto his bars and his legs are hitting his handlebars....man that guy needs to learn how to hold onto his bike

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
coma13 said:
We definitely will! Thanks for the support Fred! How was Bane?
yep get me a black one with skull and croos bones on front and back....SMT for the name....and make it mesh so it isn't how and I am there too

·
Old No. 7
1,453 Posts
coma13 said:
We definitely will! Thanks for the support Fred! How was Bane?
Rad, I'll sport the gloves too.
Bane was pretty sick, more kids than I expected. Modern Life is War was damn good, Bane played old and new with plenty of good things to say in between. Good times.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
coma13 said:
So you want us to make you a custom gothic fishnet jersey? Nobody wants to see that Bob!
for the girl

aarrrrrrr....me says mes wants ye ol mesh.....arrrr.....ye be better listenin.............avast me matey

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mtb_biker said:
What's with that guy dragging his foot on the main page... :) Also the t-shirt ordering opens up a new page and the continue shopping button doesn't do anything since it opens in a new window.
Can anyone else verify this? When I click to add a shirt to the cart it opens the cart in another window (which it is supposed to do) and then when I click "continue shopping" it goes back to the t-shirt page while leaving the cart open in another window (which it is supposed to do)...

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
coma13 said:
Can anyone else verify this? When I click to add a shirt to the cart it opens the cart in another window (which it is supposed to do) and then when I click "continue shopping" it goes back to the t-shirt page while leaving the cart open in another window (which it is supposed to do)...
Works properly for me. Sounds like the guy above is just confused as to how it works???

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.