Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

HAHAHAHA, man I'd love to ride that thing :D Adrenaline bikes says that they also have 14' fork to compliment the the frame but flying smurf reccomends the super monster (https://www.mtbr.com/dream/bikes/20342.html ) So has anybody ever ridden something like this? What would be the real downside to bike like that (just the pedalling?).

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
What would be the real downside to bike like that (just the pedalling?).

I think that a 14" bike is no to be pedal... is just to go and breake some new record in a huge drop , jump or gap....RedBull stuff..

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
A guy in town has one of those.

I felt guilty when I took him down a nasty trail that caused the RockSh*t rear shock to blow up...

9"-11" travel with 2.0" stroke shock and 11"-14"
travel with 2.75" stroke shock

5:1...ahahahahahaha!

The company is GSR, it's like "Ghaletto Speed Research" or something...

Sounds too much like "ghetto" though..

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Jm, an RS shock dies & you felt guilty?.....NOT!

Jm. said:
A guy in town has one of those.

I felt guilty when I took him down a nasty trail that caused the RockSh*t rear shock to blow up...

9"-11" travel with 2.0" stroke shock and 11"-14"
travel with 2.75" stroke shock

5:1...ahahahahahaha!

The company is GSR, it's like "Ghaletto Speed Research" or something...

Sounds too much like "ghetto" though..
C'mon Jm, you're stretching the bounds of reality...LOL! Five to one...no wonder.

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
TNC said:
C'mon Jm, you're stretching the bounds of reality...LOL! Five to one...no wonder.
Well, his boxxer leaked like crazy, but at least you can still fill that with oil and it will only kill the performance of the brake...

The rear shock on the other hand is done for good when it does that :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
My dirtbike has less travel. I think it would be too squishy to ride fast. And the leverage ratio sucks. It would need a 5 inch stroke shock to work right. Are you sure GSR doesn't stand for Goofy Suspension Research. Or Gehtto Suspesnion Rigs?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.