Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I made my way up to santos in ocala for the first time today and it was a blast. Was on my old ass cannondale but still had a great time. Met up with some guys from UCF and followed them around as they hucked off drops and i watched like the big ***** that I am.... If anyone is considering riding up there, I highly recomend it, all different kinds of riding.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Santos is a great place to ride - glad to hear that you had a good time. I hoping to get out there (or any trail for that matter) either next weekend or the weekend after.

·
Ye Olde Phartt
60 Posts
I've only been to Santos once back in the Fall and I had a great ride with a friend who has been there several times. It's definitely a lot more challenging than the local trails I ride (Snow Hill Road, Soldiers Creek, Environmental Center). My son and I are planning a trip to Santos sometime soon before it gets real hot. He is 14 and has only been riding off-road for about 6 months but he has picked up some skills real fast. I think he can handle most of what Santos offers. The rocks and boulders are especially cool. We don't get too many of those here in the Orlando area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.