Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fresh of my first ride on my new Roco and man it rocks. A question about the TST feature though. When I switch between the five settings it seems more like I am guessing where the right positions are rather than getting a defiitive 5 clicks. Basically, mine just slides smoothly around the 180 degree dial, is this normal?

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
dingleberry said:
Fresh of my first ride on my new Roco and man it rocks. A question about the TST feature though. When I switch between the five settings it seems more like I am guessing where the right positions are rather than getting a defiitive 5 clicks. Basically, mine just slides smoothly around the 180 degree dial, is this normal?
Mine had five really distinct clicks when it was new, but after a month of riding the clicks are less pronounced... kinda vague now, they are still there but seem to be "wider"...It doesn't really phase me since the TST feature works perfectly otherwise.

Maybe there's a spring in there?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
there is a spring and detent ball. Probably just the edges of the holes got smoothed out so it is less pronounced now.

Other than this how do you guys like it? I really want to try one on my Heckler but waiting to see if a loaner one ever shows up before I spend the money on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.