Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Group Hug Participant
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No fit! :sad: Funny, I thought someone with a small would've tried this arrangement. :confused: Let me be the first to say the air canister hits the downtube when full compressed. Sucks because the Roco is sooooo PLUSH.

So there you go.

·
Group Hug Participant
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely won't fit backwards. I was going to buy the Roco from a buddy who had the same problem on his large RFX.

·
Group Hug Participant
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm talking about the coil. Maybe not bigger in terms of overall size, but the canister definitely protrudes further from the body.

·
Group Hug Participant
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WTF!? OK, somethings a miss here. I'll have to see if I can swap it around. I swear it didn't fit that way when I tried it.

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
Out of curiosity, is it a TST or a WC? I've got a TST on mine, and it's loads better than the DHX it replaced, but I'm working on getting the bits to turn it into a WC. I just don't use the firmer TST settings, and I'd like the full adjustability of the shimmed HSCV damper in the WC.

·
Group Hug Participant
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's the TST version. Soon as I get home, I'll see if I can turn it around. I definitely see myself using the 3 settings, although haven't thoroughly explored the middle setting yet.

·
Group Hug Participant
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Damn, it fits! Who da thunk it? Pretty tight though, but still able to fully compress w/o the spring. Even in the middle tst setting, we're talking millimeters of clearance.

Thanks mtbr forums for making me look like an idiot (again).

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<sL4yEr>RuLz said:
yeah, it did feel nice. Thanks, y'all.

Next, I want to try your DC Travis up at Whistler.
The Travis felt great on the BR, It feels really great on the Blindside. The Blindside deserves an 8" fork though so an 888 or Boxxer is probably in my future.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.