Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have had my vanilla RC for 3+ years on my 03 stinky deelux. its slowing dying and bottoming out to easy. i have been weighing my options (push, dhx, roco) and seriously thinking of the roco for it (i can get a decent deal on it). this seem like a shock optimized for freeriding. one thing, i do climb the stinky alot and this shock doesn't have pro-pedel, but i am used to some bob already so not a big deal.

anyone running one of these on a stinky. i weigh 160, wondering what would be a good spring, 500? i want a shock that is plush on small stuff and can handle occasional 10 foot drops.

thanks

·
Registered
538 Posts
Whistler has them on rental Kona's right now, and they're also on 07 bikes like some of the Stinkys.

If you liked the spring on your Fox, then it's going to swap right onto the Roco.

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
If the RC doesn't have ProPedal, and it doesn't bother you, then I doubt the lack of a pedaling platform on a Roco will bother you. The Roco will be very plush and is more suitable for freeride. The bottom-out resistance can be adjusted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts