Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
wuss
2,380 Posts
I guess you could technically call that snow...

Here's our rocky trail with snow:

Funny thing is, that snow evens it out and makes it really smooth. Same trail without snow here:
(starting from 10:10).

·
Registered
734 Posts
Great video. Looks like a lot of fun and I only wish that was the amount of snow we have here.
Question about the bell. Is it mandatory were you ride because of trail access issues? Must sound like a church tower when there is a group of you.

Eric

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rugbyred said:
Great video. Looks like a lot of fun and I only wish that was the amount of snow we have here.
Question about the bell. Is it mandatory were you ride because of trail access issues? Must sound like a church tower when there is a group of you.

Eric
Yeah in SB it is mandatory that you ride with a bell. The hikers rely on them to hear you coming, and there can be quite a lot of them depending on what trail you ride. The sound doesn't really bother me at all. If anything, I think everyone should wear a bell when riding a public trail. It would help alleviate a lot of trail user conflicts and improve the image of mtbers to hikers and equestrian groups.

And dropadrop, this is socal, it hardly ever even rains here; not to mention snows. That snow trail looked cool though. Lot of digging out though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.