Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 665 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
I wonder what kind of pricepoint they are shooting for, I like the look of it.

·
Fat & Single
4,130 Posts
I like it... maybe because of the hub widths, thru axle and fork. 190mm didn't appeal but this new 150mm front does, if it comes hand in hand with 197mm rear then so be it.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Looks good! I'm wondering about price point as well.

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
I thought I was so used to a fat bike as a rigid bike that it would look weird. it doesn't, nice looking bike!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,307 Posts
That guy is wearing shorts and tennis shoes riding in da snow!!

I am now turned off.
We fatbikers are simply not gnarcore enough. Now that the originator of gnar gnar shredtasticness has joined the fray, we can all call eachother brah, and dress like we are immune to mother nature....

Nice fork though!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Specs

Screen-Shot-2014-04-09-at-9_59_25-PM.png

·
nothing to see here
3,279 Posts
That is a seriously nicely spec'd bike, and good looking to boot!

·
Fat & Single
4,130 Posts

I am now turned off.
That guy be Wade Simmons, tennis shoes in the snow will be next years trend now.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Suspension forks in the snow are a waste of money, time, brain power, and adds a bunch of weight. I don't think some of these manufacturers even know what snow riding is even about.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Looks good! I'm wondering about price point as well.
Pricing

CANADA:
Bike: $2,849.99 CAD
Frame/Susp. Fork/Hubs: $1,599.99 CAD

US:
Bike: $2,6699.99 USD
Frame/Susp. Fork/Hubs: $1,399.99 USD
*Bag sold separately (MSRP): $149.99 USD/CAD

Obviously a typo in the "US Bike price" but you get the idea...

·
Registered
14,383 Posts

I am now turned off.
We fatbikers are simply not gnarcore enough. Now that the originator of gnar gnar shredtasticness has joined the fray, we can all call eachother brah, and dress like we are immune to mother nature....

Nice fork though!
You know that Rocky is based out of coastal BC right? Mild temperatures are part of the gig here so you can find snow and spring conditions a lot of the year. Hence the clothing.

For a bunch of folks that ride goofy looking bikes you are being pretty judgemental about appearances.

People out riding fatbikes = good.

Worry about what you look like.

·
Registered
396 Posts
You know that Rocky is based out of coastal BC right? Mild temperatures are part of the gig here so you can find snow and spring conditions a lot of the year. Hence the clothing.

For a bunch of folks that ride goofy looking bikes you are being pretty judgemental about appearances.

People out riding fatbikes = good.

Worry about what you look like.
no shi%t some fatbikers have the dumbest crap on the bikes completely ruining the lines of the bike.

1 - 20 of 665 Posts