Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,168 Posts
Not today. Just got back from SoCal Xmas. Time to plug in the Wii to get kids off my case.

Tomorrow AM?

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,168 Posts
iheartbicycles said:
Had a great ride with 7HVN and my friend, Dan. Cleaned FRH on the first attempt. :thumbsup:

The new RFX rocked! :confused:
Huh? The Mojo now a no go?

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dan'ger said:
You've done that hill on the Foes, Mojo and now the RFX. The Mojo an RFX are both DW link. What's the difference between the 2?
They're all great bikes. The Mojo is not the bike for me. The RFX seems to hold it's water against the FXR. I made the FRH on the first attempt today. I was surprised, fo sho.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Dan'ger said:
You've done that hill on the Foes, Mojo and now the RFX. The Mojo an RFX are both DW link. What's the difference between the 2?
You have hookups to the dw link rfx? Thats sick dude, they don't even exist yet! :thumbsup:

Unless you're talking about prototypes, I'd love to see/ride one of those things. I suspect that may not happen though.

At any rate, nice trail pics, thats one of my favorite sections of trail.

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
William42 said:
You have hookups to the dw link rfx? Thats sick dude, they don't even exist yet! :thumbsup:

Unless you're talking about prototypes, I'd love to see/ride one of those things. I suspect that may not happen though.

At any rate, nice trail pics, thats one of my favorite sections of trail.
My RFX is a 2008 TNT.

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
Octane said:
I rode rockville on Sunday and was impressed with the tacky conditions. Go now before it gets too muddy.
Rockville never gets too muddy. It's one place that can be ridden in the rain. The soil doesn't contain any of the dreaded adobe clay that afflicts much of the Bay Area's trails.

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
EBrider said:
Nice. I didn't know you did that.

Do you still have the Saltamonte?
still got the salty. the rfx is replacing the ibis mojo. I think the mojo lasted all of two weeks before it was caput.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.