Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to bring some out of town riders to Rockville this Sunday, but don't know the park well enough to pick the best route to all the best trails. Is anyone out there interested in leading the ride? We want to ride all the cool singletrack and all the trickiest sections. Were a very fun/social/playful group that likes to have fun, but not suffer too much! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Meeting at trail head 11:30.... It'd be great if you could lead this, as I know you know the good route. Invite all your crazy riding buddies to come too! :thumbsup:

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
danabeck said:
Meeting at trail head 11:30.... It'd be great if you could lead this, as I know you know the good route. Invite all your crazy riding buddies to come too! :thumbsup:
Count me in as a maybe. Count me in as a maybe+ if Jim's leading.

Wish I could make it. My leash got stepped on.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Darn you and your late starting time.

What do you guy's do over there, sleep in, read the paper in bed, then have a Sunday brunch?

Is there anyway to move this up to 10:00am?

I am in. Let's ride.

danabeck said:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Client Called for meeting - Can't make it

Dana,

I gotta call yesterday from a client asking we get together today at 1:00.
I explained that I had previous plans and asked for another time to get together.

He called this morning and said this is the only time they can sign documents.

I hate to bail, but I gotta take care of these guys.

I am so sorry to do this especially at the last moment.

JPS

·
NedwannaB
12,792 Posts
Sooo?

imjps said:
He called this morning and said this is the only time they can sign documents. JPS
......did you seal the deal? Big contract? Early retirement? New house?car?bike?.......spare inner tube? :confused:

Bummer you didn't get to hit R'ville, I had to bail myself on bb's b-bar b-day ride but got to spin around A'del yesterday afternoon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.