Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All,
Just got off the phone with Ranger Teri Luchini from the City of Fairfield and she gave me the total scoop on the fee program that will be implemented on 1 Jan. 2006. She can be reached at 707-428-1614. Her email address is: [email protected]. The term resident as it applies to the info in this post means those with a city of Fairfield address on their drivers license or ID. All others are non-resident. The park is owned by the city of Fairfield.
Here is the scoop:

First off the payment station:

It's the Intellipay made by Digital PayTech. You can pay with credit card, debit card or cash...though it cannot give change. You will receive a thermal paper receipt as proof of payment...don't lose it as there are no additional records kept.

The fee schedule:

Day pass: $2.00

Dog Day pass: $1.00

Semi-Annual pass: Resident (per person)-$13.50
-------------------Non-Resident (per person)-$15.00

Semi-Annual pass: Resident (entire family)-$27.00
--------------------Non-Resident (entire family)-$30.00

Dog Semi-Annual pass: Resident (per family)-$11.25
-------------------------Non-Resident (per family)-$12.50

Limitation to the system: Only one receipt is provided, even if you purchase a family pass, so I can see some enforcement issues coming up.

Ranger Teri is a biker, so she is on our side. She is also requestion input from the downhillers/freeriders on what she can do to make the park more friendly to them...I will post that else where though.

Please contact her with any additional questions as this is all the info I have.

Cheers,
Chip

Attachments

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,164 Posts
Cool. Thanks.
Beat me to it. I called city hall and got some info. They were unsure about whether the semi-annual pass could be purchased at the pay station at the park. Otherwise we'd need to go to their office in the mall off Travis Blvd.
Do you know if the machine sells the semi annual passess too or just the day pass?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Talking to Teri, she said it could do everything but give change. Let's hope it's that way in reality.

Chip

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
so you have to pay to ride rockville now or is it just a donation type deal?

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Melt said:
I think if you pay a one-time fee of $100, you get a free set of wire cutters.

Interested?

fp

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Melt said:
Rockville goes to the user fee system on Jan 1, 2006...mandatory fee I'm afraid!

Chip

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
You know what?

gacck said:
Rockville goes to the user fee system on Jan 1, 2006...mandatory fee I'm afraid!

Chip
2 bucks is well worth it, as long as they put in a porta-potty for the ladies. I'm glad they're not charging the area residents to use it. But I do think they should charge people from Sacramento double. And they have to bring beer. There's a concept. :p

fp

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,164 Posts
Finch Platte said:
But I do think they should charge people from Sacramento double. And they have to bring beer. There's a concept. :p

fp
So who from the crew coming tomorrow is gonna be the supplier?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts