Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
heaven help me
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up w/ trailseeker, finch platte, wg and greenhorns joe and dave for a rip roaring session at rockville this morning. Conditions were perfect today.

The proof.

Attachments

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,164 Posts
Another good day to ride

Spend some hours riding around and over some rocks 'n stuff. Good times all around. Minimal blood shed so all in all a decent outing. Nice seeing everyone out there.
Pics:
1- Trailseeker
2- Norton55
3- FP
4- Dave
5- Fred negotiates a slab and....
6- discovers that traction is a finicky b1tch.
7- Weird zoom effect on Joe and Fred
8- FP rolling a chute
9- Chris working up the Rockgarden
10- Chris again (STIL)

Attachments

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
4,164 Posts
Part Dos

More of the collection of characters.
And we ended the ride with proper carbo beer reloading. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
heaven help me
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
markka said:
Nice Pics! I was out there this afternoon and was on the trail that has the wood platform between the rocks. I was kinda shocked to see tire marks there, not to many people go that way.
That platform was really wobbly between the rocks, but due to the intense peer pressure, we convinced Gary to try it. Of course he cleaned it! :thumbsup:

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Wow, youse guys got some sahweet pics! :thumbsup: I've got a couple myself, but my computer's been down at work, so I haven't been able to post them. The computer I'm on now is a laptop, and the mouse is using the only USB port. :mad:

Keep an eye on this space & I'll post 'em up when I'm up & running.

Brandy, ride with us next time & we'll share the love/Guinness! :cool:

Awesome ride- I haven't had that much fun in a while. And the food at the Rockville Inn was quite tasty afterwards, as well.

Gary

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Finch Platte said:
Wow, youse guys got some sahweet pics! :thumbsup: I've got a couple myself, but my computer's been down at work, so I haven't been able to post them. The computer I'm on now is a laptop, and the mouse is using the only USB port. :mad:

Keep an eye on this space & I'll post 'em up when I'm up & running.

Brandy, ride with us next time & we'll share the love/Guinness! :cool:

Awesome ride- I haven't had that much fun in a while. And the food at the Rockville Inn was quite tasty afterwards, as well.

Gary
Hokay, I'll just do without the mouse.

Attachments

·
Registered
997 Posts
Awesome ride pic thread. There are some great shots in there. Even crash pics!

Although, I am a little offended that FP said he hadn't had that much fun in awhile... he rode with BB and I the day before! hmpf

I was spanked by our Sat ride (Salmon Falls + full Mickey Mouse; FP and BB also did Sweetwater and Falcon Crest). I thought he was kidding that night when he sent me a text about riding Rockville the next day. I shoulda known better.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Sorry, but I had to post one more pic- this one from the wall of the Rockville Inn, where I had stopped for *coff* food on the way home.

What is wrong with this picture? Or rather, what was the thinking behind this sign?? :confused:

Attachments

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
4,164 Posts
Finch Platte said:
What is wrong with this picture? Or rather, what was the thinking behind this sign?? :confused:
Post night ride "recovery" drink? Its not filling, has no taste (may have a nasty aftertaste) :prft:
How much of a night life do they possibly have there?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts