Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys, I have a 2016 RockShox Vivid R2C Air and am wondering if the air valve location can be adjusted? Is it possible to rotate the can to do so? The stock location has proven to be non-ideal for my frame so I’m hoping to improve it by rotating the can itself. Now here’s the gotcha: can I adjust the air can valve location without changing the beginning stroke rebound adjustment location? For my frame, the beginning stroke rebound location can only be facing one way, but the air valve should be located 1/4 turn clockwise from its stock location.

Or, can the eyelet with the beginning stroke rebound dial be rotated 180 degrees independent of the can? That could also work for me.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

·
Read Only
2,101 Posts
Yes it can be adjusted independent of the rebound adjust, you need a pin spanner that fits the silver lock ring at the end. Have a read of the service manual on the sram service website to see how it’s done

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.