Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've just got a new monarch plus. It has a blue compression switch on the side, as well as a rebound knob, so it's an RC3. But the air can goes in and then out like that of a Rockshox Monarch Plus R. Any help with ideas or clarifying something i'm missing would help a lot. Anyway, the real problem is that i ride hard, so i got three rear volume reducers. I unscrewed the air can and all there is is the stanction, the seals, and then the metal tube up to the top of the shock, no where to put the reducer bands? any help asap please :madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax::madmax:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
You have a monarch plus with the standard high volume can on it -

rockshox-monarch-plus-rc3-high-volume-203419-1.jpg

My bike had the monarch plus with the high volume can on it when I first purchased it, so I got the debonair can aftermarket.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
You have got one with a standard solo air can, no you cannot fit the volume reduction bands in it.

They come with the following air cans:

Debonair, High volume solo air and Standard solo air can.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts