Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the highest setting (4 clicks clockwise from fully open) on the Lyrik RC2 high speed compression useable for anyone? I found it to be harsh as sh%t and makes a loud pissed off noise when doing 4-5 foot drops. Just curious...

·
Read Only
2,101 Posts
2.0 is slightly harder than an rct3 fork in the position while the 2.1 is the same so anyone on those forks are essentially on the same setting without issue. Where’s the lsc at?

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Is the highest setting (4 clicks clockwise from fully open) on the Lyrik RC2 high speed compression useable for anyone? I found it to be harsh as sh%t and makes a loud pissed off noise when doing 4-5 foot drops. Just curious...
170mm running 95psi 200lbs aggressive rider/terrain, LSC around 5 clicks from open.

HSC: I'm one click from open. Any more and it's too much, fork stays too high in travel and weight bias is way off. Can't imagine running the highest setting as it'd be brutal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.