Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to find some information on if this can be done! i have a new never used 07 Domain 318 180mm, i even found on sram site where it said the travel can be adjusted but to refer to thier website for information how.... which is a rats nest since that's where i wa to begin with and it referred me back to the mainpage to search again :D.

i tried asking on the Sram forums but it doesn't get near the traffic this forum does so i thought i'd try here! i'm selling this fork to a buddy of mine who is building up a AM/FR Cannondale Prophet, 160mm will be a good fork for it, but 180 is pushing it a bit far !

if i can reduce the travel any info on which parts to move would be great, i'm assuming there's a set of preload spacers in the spring leg that i'd flip around :D similar to the older boxxers just gotta find out for sure before i open it up and snoop around, been awhile since i done it!.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rewt said:
Crap, I forgot... no 180mm Domains are Uturn. To convert to 160mm, all you need is the spring shaft assembly. Part number you need is: 11.4015.044.010

Any shop should be able to order it right from SRAM.
ahhh ok thanks, i'll check into the cost and availability and see if it's worthwhile!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.