Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you ride, run or hike RockHouse trail in the Sweetwater area of Chula Vista please join us on Saturday July 25th from 7:30 am to 11:00 am. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service will conduct a trail users survey. Now is your chance to let them know why this trail is important to you and your family. They are on the early stages of making this trail legal, let them know that keeping the challenging singletrack is important for us, show up at the trailhead near the end of Paseo Veracruz in Chula Vista. We the Bonita Bikers and SDMBA will be there, would you?

·
BM and PQ Trail Rep
1,938 Posts
Maybe if you would show up once in awhile to our North County projects, I might be inclined to show up and down there :)

I will see you next week.. I will try to bring the kids too just for a little more impact. Keep fighting the good fight. Don't get discouraged. It is going to be a very long road.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks so much to everyone that came today for this survey event. Over 300 bike riders, hikers and runners filled the survey!! The land managers are overwhelmed with the amount of support to build a sustainable trail at RockHouse. This was a great first step for that goal, more events and trailwork days to come. Thank you again!! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.