Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 04 5 spot with a romic coil and i'm about to swap it out for a DHX air. Do I need to change my rocker's or should I change them? I don't want to spend a lot of $. I wouldn't mind a little more BB height.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
quinn77 said:
I have 04 5 spot with a romic coil and i'm about to swap it out for a DHX air. Do I need to change my rocker's or should I change them? I don't want to spend a lot of $. I wouldn't mind a little more BB height.
You don't need to change your rockers with the DHX-A. However, if you want to run the DHX in the upright position you'll need to notch the rocker with a dremel or other such tool to accomodate the air valve. You can also run the shock upsidedown if you don't want the notch. If you want more bb height you need the PUSH rockers, which would should start shipping again next week.

An advanced search will turn up a few threads on this. Look in the FAQ on the main Turner forum page for more rocker info and pictures in the 'Spot setup thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.