Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
I wish I was there for that. Just enough snow to be fun but not draggy. I had to move gym equipment today but got to bike commute both ways. Dry in the morning but way cold feet in the slush on the way home.

Reactions: nankerphelge

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Winter Riding....

.....Nanker is Back! Roaring Creek Looks to have gotten a tad less snow....than up our way...but I think more is on the way for you guys. Thanks for posting the pics....and good to have you back on MTBR...Ride On!

·
wounded knee
1,369 Posts
Good to see you guys out enjoying the snow.
The Troll looks awesome, how do you like it?

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
Nanker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see you out and spinning the cranks, my friend!!! Hope you had a great Christmas!!! Have a Happy New Year!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Went out today and did the loop starting at Rt42 parking, up pipeline and across the ridge, then back down to the roaring creek tract to the car. The ridge trail was pretty nice today. Thankfully someone went through on a fatbike on the eastern side or I would have been screwed. Half way through there was lots of other tracks and some areas were getting icy from the pack, but it was all loosening up in the nice 40 degree weather today.

Mountain biking Workout | Endomondo

·
Registered
145 Posts
nice.

i envy the turquoise color on the bike ... dang but they didn't do that for my SB last year!
Haha I ended up buying a slightly used 2012 frame to get the turquoise. All the guys closing out SB66 had black or white and that was it. Didn't want to wait for 2013 model to come out and got a great deal on this one. I've been super happy with it so far, great frame to work with.

--Adam

·
Rolling on 650b
366 Posts
I was planning on heading out there tomorrow morning. I can be there about 9:45. Route 42 reservoir lot? That climb sounds like a good time. I'll PM ya my#.

·
Rolling on 650b
366 Posts
Good ride at Roaring Creek today. Rode Big Mt. from route 42 west as an out and back with Adamkob32 and Flurry the trail dog. Man I hate winter legs! Feeling every mile. The trail was clear for the most part, with occasional patches of snow. Nice meeting you Adam.
Winter Branch Natural landscape Freezing Snow
Human Winter Branch Mammal Snow

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.