Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have a Yakima bike rack and it wobbles slightly in my hitch. I saw this product online and it looks like it's exactly what I need.

Roadmaster Quiet Hitch for 2" Trailer Hitches Roadmaster Hitch Accessories RM-061

It wouldn't be that expensive to purchase online but I was wondering if any common brick and mortar stores carry these so I can pick one up today. Figured I'd ask before heading on a goose chase from store to store in town.

Thanks for any help in advance.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Maybe Tractor Supply or something comparable. U haul store?

I've always had great luck with e-trailer though. They could probably get it shipped to you in 2-3 days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe Tractor Supply or something comparable. U haul store?

I've always had great luck with e-trailer though. They could probably get it shipped to you in 2-3 days.
I went ahead and ordered at etrailer because I could not find the specific product in store. I received a notification that the product shipped within an hour! Should've just went with them in the first place.

A temporary fix I found for this problem was to buy a 3 inch u-bolt and attach it to the hitch and the bottom portion of the rack. Once you tighten down the screws it was basically the same product as the quiet hitch, just not as beefy (and only cost $5.00 too!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts