Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was the Mason-Dixon 50 mile ride for MS that started out and ended up at Middletown HS. The weather looked grim for the start, but it cleared up and the sun came out, bringing 15 mph steady winds with gusts up to 25 mph!!! Slowed us to 12 mph at times for the last half of the loop. Great day (other than the wind) to crank out some road miles with 1.2 Hutchinson Top Slicks on the hardtail. We completed 51.2 miles in 3 hrs and 20 mins. At times we were able to keep a 22 mph pace through the generally flat terrain. Hills are a minimum in mid DE, with only a few rises here and there.
Thanks to everyone that helped with checkpoints and lunch- great ride!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Maybe you saw me there. I was the fat guy riding a single speed dirt jump bike. I enjoyed the ride as well

QUOTE=HPilot]Yesterday was the Mason-Dixon 50 mile ride for MS that started out and ended up at Middletown HS. The weather looked grim for the start, but it cleared up and the sun came out, bringing 15 mph steady winds with gusts up to 25 mph!!! Slowed us to 12 mph at times for the last half of the loop. Great day (other than the wind) to crank out some road miles with 1.2 Hutchinson Top Slicks on the hardtail. We completed 51.2 miles in 3 hrs and 20 mins. At times we were able to keep a 22 mph pace through the generally flat terrain. Hills are a minimum in mid DE, with only a few rises here and there.
Thanks to everyone that helped with checkpoints and lunch- great ride!!![/QUOTE]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.