Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Two other friends are about to go on a dream road trip, we are going to leave Prince Edward Island Canada and end up in Northern California. We plan to do our main riding in Fruita, Moab, Flagstaff, and Downieville. We will be mostly camping so any tips for riding or camping in or around these areas would be helpfull. We are also planning to keep an updated website during the trip so if anyone wants to take a look its - www.gianttrancedance.piczo.com. So if anyone wants has and advice, tips, or wants to hook up for a ride feel free to post or there is a contact e-mail on the website.

Thanks, Ben

·
Registered
243 Posts
I used to live on the Island. In fact I attended UPEI some year’s back. I call Sacramento, California my home now. If and when you make it to California and need a place to hang for a bit, or need advice on the local riding, send me a mail or pm. I am about 1.5 hrs from Downieville. My wife is actually from Morell and would love to couple of fellow Islanders for a visit.

·
M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
3,584 Posts
I had no clue there was other Maritimer in the NorCal region? I grew up in New-Brunswick (Grande-Anse, which is near Bathurst and Caraquet). And I now call Milpitas/San Jose home.

1x1 - just not sure what kind of riding you are looking for? but is trail riding it your thing and you come to the bay area. You definitely want to hit Skeggs and Demo Forest. Tahoe also has some killer trils!!

have fun - sounds like a nice trip!

·
Over the Hill
1,769 Posts
1x1 said:
Me and Two other friends are about to go on a dream road trip, we are going to leave Prince Edward Island Canada and end up in Northern California. We plan to do our main riding in Fruita, Moab, Flagstaff, and Downieville. We will be mostly camping so any tips for riding or camping in or around these areas would be helpfull. We are also planning to keep an updated website during the trip so if anyone wants to take a look its - www.gianttrancedance.piczo.com. So if anyone wants has and advice, tips, or wants to hook up for a ride feel free to post or there is a contact e-mail on the website.

Thanks, Ben
Since you are going to Flagstaff, I would through Sedona in the mix...hope you are waiting until fall..mighty warm out in the desert right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts