Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, a few buddies and I are planning a trip this summer from the Bay Area and plan on stopping in Oakridge Oregon to do a few rides then planning on driving up and stopping in Washington, Whistler BC, Yellowstone, Salida Colorado, Moab Utah and finishing off either in Arizona or Yosemite. Any Must hit trails along my path that any of you may know of, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

·
RAKC
7,606 Posts
Hey man, your title is misleading. Your a few states too far west to be in the "Midwest".

Just thought I'd give you a heads up because I stopped by to see where this way you would be to help you out. Just to realize your staying out west.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Black Rock, OR
Bend, OR
Hood River, OR

Duthie Hill, Issaquah WA
Tiger Mountain Hwy 18 WA
Galbraith Mountain Bellingham, WA

All the WA trails are rad, Duthie is a park with everything and Galbraith is just epic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks man! Just fixed it, should've said Interior West.
Hey man, your title is misleading. Your a few states too far west to be in the "Midwest".

Just thought I'd give you a heads up because I stopped by to see where this way you would be to help you out. Just to realize your staying out west.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great, thanks man! And I've heard, I'm excited to get out and explore WA!
Black Rock, OR
Bend, OR
Hood River, OR

Duthie Hill, Issaquah WA
Tiger Mountain Hwy 18 WA
Galbraith Mountain Bellingham, WA

All the WA trails are rad, Duthie is a park with everything and Galbraith is just epic.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Yeah no problem.

Just a heads up. Tiger Mountain is about a half hour from Duthie so depending on how fit you are you can do a few hours at Duthie and then go for Tiger.

I would try and commit a full day to Galbraith in Bellingham though. Parking is best across from Galbraith Lane. Ride straight in until you see signs and head for the top.Trail Forks app is a must, don't forget to download it

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
How did the trip go?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts