Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any interest roadtriping for the 4th (leave Fri, back on Tues)....Was gonna do Durango (may still solo) but my wanker "friends" bagged on me. Must like beer, and like to ride bikes.

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting...so what exactly is the dealio? Anything nailed down?...maybe I'll go out solo, and meet you guys over in Telluride for a day or 2...

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
ibmkidIII said:
Interesting...so what exactly is the dealio? Anything nailed down?...maybe I'll go out solo, and meet you guys over in Telluride for a day or 2...
There's some serious flexibility.

PMing the fluid details shortly...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Planning on solo too

Debaser and ibmkid, I'm headed to Durango solo as well. Willing to go up to Telluride too. If you guys are open to meeting up for some riding - let me know. I'll be on a Heckler as well.......

-Jason
949-633-4114

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
I'm riding with at least one buddy, who's now leaving his stpuid dh bike at home and is taking is xc ride. I'm leaning heavily towards trying to do some riding at Molas Pass, at some point in the weekend.

But I've got no set plans - it's all in flux until we get there and decide what to do.

Check yer pm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.