Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Checked out the site.

yak attack said:
You can buy it from the website. It is very well done. Excellent editing and cinematography!

Off Road to Athens
Hey thanks alot. I checked out the site and bought a copy. I wathced some of the clips and was impressed at how profesional the movie looked. I am stoked to watch these guys.

GOAT

·
Registered
624 Posts
I watched it a few nites ago (bought it from the site) and it was FANTASTIC. Literally made me want to jump up off the couch and head outside to start training for the next big race :cool:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its abou time

Neen said:
I watched it a few nites ago (bought it from the site) and it was FANTASTIC. Literally made me want to jump up off the couch and head outside to start training for the next big race :cool:
It's about time that a good film (by reading what you guys are saying it seems like a good film) that captures the sole and power of Mountain biking espeacailly that of xc racing and training. As I sadi before i was even insprired by just watching the short clips on the web site!

GOAT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.