Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the $32.00 DH leg armor WAS too good to be true.
I ordered a pair of Roach leg armor from their website on December 30th, transaction completed and I received an email confirmation of my order. No shipment for a week and a half, so I called today. The customer service lady said that they had not shipped, and were a discontinued item and no longer in stock. She said that the website is not tied to their inventory, so items may show availibility but in reality are sold out. Great system. At the least you think they could send an email stating that the order was canceled. Web site STILL shows availability as of today, so don't be fooled. It's a shame because it was a hell of a deal.

cross posted to Deals forum
 

·
Team Sanchez
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
I was in Cali early in December, and I picked up some roach arm and leg armor for my bro for $29.95 each. It was a sweet deal!
 

·
Clever Slogan
Joined
·
543 Posts
I got that same item

marsb said:
Looks like the $32.00 DH leg armor WAS too good to be true.
I ordered a pair of Roach leg armor from their website on December 30th, transaction completed and I received an email confirmation of my order. No shipment for a week and a half, so I called today. The customer service lady said that they had not shipped, and were a discontinued item and no longer in stock. She said that the website is not tied to their inventory, so items may show availibility but in reality are sold out. Great system. At the least you think they could send an email stating that the order was canceled. Web site STILL shows availability as of today, so don't be fooled. It's a shame because it was a hell of a deal.

cross posted to Deals forum
for my girlfriend early December. She tried them on and didn't like them. Want them? $20 + shipping.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,131 Posts
Haha, it's my fault. I went into supergo a little while back and bought some of the roach leg armor off the floor. It's good stuff.
 

·
dnt b a clwn thro it down
Joined
·
775 Posts
skinnyhippy said:
for my girlfriend early December. She tried them on and didn't like them. Want them? $20 + shipping.
Hey if you still want to sell them I might be interested..... check your PM's.
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
42,968 Posts
Swoop said:
Hey if you still want to sell them I might be interested..... check your PM's.
swoop you just want to copy my pads...howz da fork
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top