Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Living Ghetto Fabulous!
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine has hooked himself up with a deal on a Canfield Jedi and was thinking of rolling all the parts from his RMX to build it up. What he didn't realize is he needs a 150mm rear wheel and cranks for the 83mm BB of the Jedi... He's now thinking of selling the whole bike but isn't sure what to ask. The bike is like new in most ways as he trail rides a lot and saved the RMX for resort riding or really rough days... Here are the specs.

2004 RMX black (R1 I think) with Fox Vanilla
2005 888rc with Go-Ride flat crowns.
Diabolus Cranks w Blackspire guide.
Saint brakes.
Funn 48 spoke wheels. :eek:
Michelin tires.

This bike is mint. This guy is a surgeon when it comes to his toys. I could eat steak and eggs off his garage floor IYKWIM. I told him 2k if he was lucky. Was I close? :confused:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Uncle Cliffy said:
A friend of mine has hooked himself up with a deal on a Canfield Jedi and was thinking of rolling all the parts from his RMX to build it up. What he didn't realize is he needs a 150mm rear wheel and cranks for the 83mm BB of the Jedi... He's now thinking of selling the whole bike but isn't sure what to ask. The bike is like new in most ways as he trail rides a lot and saved the RMX for resort riding or really rough days... Here are the specs.

2004 RMX black (R1 I think) with Fox Vanilla
2005 888rc with Go-Ride flat crowns.
Diabolus Cranks w Blackspire guide.
Saint brakes.
Funn 48 spoke wheels. :eek:
Michelin tires.

This bike is mint. This guy is a surgeon when it comes to his toys. I could eat steak and eggs off his garage floor IYKWIM. I told him 2k if he was lucky. Was I close? :confused:
for 2K you can buy last years RMX i'd say closer to 1300.00

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.