Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a Rocky Mountain cycling jersey, maybe a team replica one? I looked on their site but could not find any links, do they not sell them?

·
Registered
440 Posts
I did a web search and found this place which appears to have some RM stuff in stock:

https://cycleoutlet.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2637395

Although this appears to be the XC stuff.

I know RM had some 25th anniversary goods including a FR jersey. I was able to find the FR jersey online last year. It was made by Sugino. Very loose with 3/4 sleeves in black.

It does seem RM logo'd clothing is hard to find. I know id love to have a RM hat of some type. :nonod:

·
Registered
306 Posts
should be available through your local dealer. Stay tuned for the new 2009 team kit which should be available in April. The above XC design is not an official RMB jersey.

·
ups and downs
15,599 Posts
It would be really nice to see a reproduction of that retro XC jersey that was just the basic red/black/yellow and the RMB logo on the front, not a race team jersey. It could even be a wool jersey like those Swobo or the Ground Effect jerseys.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
my LBS here in Salt Lake had a ton of the team clothing including some of the FR stuff too when I was in a few weeks ago

give 'em a ring...

Fishers 801-466-3971

·
Registered
117 Posts
kameraguy said:
Hey is that a 2003 jersey? I'm looking for one in medium. Pooh, they only have large. :(

rockyuphill said:
It would be really nice to see a reproduction of that retro XC jersey that was just the basic red/black/yellow and the RMB logo on the front, not a race team jersey. It could even be a wool jersey like those Swobo or the Ground Effect jerseys.
something like this? :thumbsup:

·
ups and downs
15,599 Posts
RockiMtn said:
Hey is that a 2003 jersey? I'm looking for one in medium. Pooh, they only have large. :(

something like this? :thumbsup:
That looks like an Asian knockoff or maybe a local shop jersey, as Peteypete noted, that's not an official jersey.

They had an even more basic one that was just black for the bottom half and red for upper chest and sleeves and a narrow yellow stripe between them with a RMB logo on the front. Last time I saw someone wearing one was back in 1996 or 1997.

·
Registered
117 Posts
rockyuphill said:
That looks like an Asian knockoff or maybe a local shop jersey, as Peteypete noted, that's not an official jersey.

They had an even more basic one that was just black for the bottom half and red for upper chest and sleeves and a narrow yellow stripe between them with a RMB logo on the front. Last time I saw someone wearing one was back in 1996 or 1997.
hmmm, the one i have pictured here i'm fairly sure i bought before 96.

if anyone know's where i can pick up a new or used 2003 jersey, please let me know as i'd like to add that to my collection.

·
Registered
117 Posts
rockyuphill said:
Here's a couple of older jerseys from my collection.
MmmMMmm... i like the 2nd one you have there. :thumbsup: darn now i want that for my collection as well. :mad:

I'll post the 3 other ones I have tmr!

·
Registered
117 Posts
rockyuphill said:
Here's the jersey from the 1992 catalog
so mine's a short sleeve of the 92 then. sounds about right.

how about these? i'm trying to figure out which one is pictured in the 03 ETSX-70 screen capture you had sent me. I'm thinking it's the short sleeve. but i'm really digging the long sleeve.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
New Rocky Mountain Team Gear for sale XL shorts jersey and skinsuit

I paid my $2.00 classified donation and posted on here in the classifieds. I have some brand new RM team gear all XL size 5 and all made by Biemme. There is a short sleeve jersey, short sleeve skinsuit and a pair of shorts. For all on ebay-just do a search "Rocky Mountain" for more images. All new in Biemme packaging. Will end auction early if you want to make me an offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
RMB-PM said:
New 2009 jerseys etc. in stock now...
Where can we order them from? No LBS in my area sells these jersey's and I really want one. Can we order directly from RM?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts