Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right going back a few years (it got stolen) I had a Blizzard. Now I know it definitely had Ritchey Logic drop outs but I'm sure it had a Ritchey Logic tubing sticker (and hence the tubing). I got my Blizzard new from a Bike shop in Toronto back in September '98.

I never hear any mention of a Logic tubed Blizzard (only Reynolds, True Temper & Tange Prestige*) so did one exist?

Fluff

* - I am aware that Ritchey Logic tubing was a form of Prestige.

·
MT rider
255 Posts
Fluffbomb said:
Right going back a few years (it got stolen) I had a Blizzard. Now I know it definitely had Ritchey Logic drop outs but I'm sure it had a Ritchey Logic tubing sticker (and hence the tubing). I got my Blizzard new from a Bike shop in Toronto back in September '98.

I never hear any mention of a Logic tubed Blizzard (only Reynolds, True Temper & Tange Prestige*) so did one exist?

Fluff

* - I am aware that Ritchey Logic tubing was a form of Prestige.
Well, my Blizzard (2004) has got the Ritchey logo on the dropouts. If ya follow the link to my site, there's a photo of the rear der. and the Ritchey logo can be seen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.