Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bird watcher
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any on have a source for the original force comp stems or the original ritchey seatposts?
I need a 150 setm with hanger and a 26.8 seatpost. I believe both were nitto made. Thanks

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
ckevlar said:
sorry I need a 1" 150 with the built in hanger. I have a old wtb cable hanger but the steerer is to short to use it.
Chris, I'll trade you two Ritchey cable hangers for your WTB hanger. I could use it. Heck, I might even have the Ritchey stem you need. I'll check.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
ckevlar said:
Any on have a source for the original force comp stems or the original ritchey seatposts?
I need a 150 setm with hanger and a 26.8 seatpost. I believe both were nitto made. Thanks
Chris, I likely have the stem that you're after. I'll trade it for your "too large" P-20. ;)

I like those Ritchey posts quite a bit. They're a great looking post, and seem to work just fine.

·
Thumbs Up!
759 Posts
kb11 said:
You can pick up a stem from http://www.firstflightbikes.com :thumbsup: Finding an original Ritchey FD seatpost is going to be difficult. There's a bunch of Ritchey collectors out there looking for those :eekster:
I was wondering if the seatpost that came on my 87 Ritchey TimberWolf was original or not. It has the "TR" on the top and was made by Kalloy?????

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
J Ro said:
I was wondering if the seatpost that came on my 87 Ritchey TimberWolf was original or not. It has the "TR" on the top and was made by Kalloy?????
I don't believe that Ritchey was making posts in '87. It likely would have come with a SunTour post.

·
Thumbs Up!
759 Posts
laffeaux said:
I don't believe that Ritchey was making posts in '87. It likely would have come with a SunTour post.
That makes sense, The prior owner did put some newer parts on it, including "Logic" decals, and they were obvoiusly not avail in 1987.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.