Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Am I becoming a forum jerk...
I had to add my two cents to the thread over there....
Sorry, I tried to hit the delete button but hit submit instead......
Beautiful bike...

Being tall and still not embracing the 29ers....Thats how I know I resist change.....You have seen enough of my projects to know I need em over 20" ctc in order to ride...Not the prettiest size in a 26" forrmat but still prettier than 29"... and except for Nates new passion for fillet brazed Ritcheys, not as much competition as the smaller sizes.

T

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'll just bite my nails! I'd love to see something new with the Ritchey cluster. Has anyone heard if its just going to be 29ers or 26ers too? I've given the big wheels a shot and I don't think they're for me but a new fb'ed Ritchey just might convince me.

·
Trying to grow a mustache
375 Posts
That bike is gorgeous! 29'ers are nice out here where there are rocks, If you like hardtails. I still like 26 full sussers...
Listen, Tom Ritchey is making frames AGAIN!!! I get the feeling some of you luddites would only be happy if he only made retro frames for the 100 people who would by one...

....consider yourself BURNED!!!

·
Full Tilt Boogie
1,650 Posts
The frames will be tigged and Taiwanese in origin. $999 projected msrp. I'm bummed. I was excited about a Ritchey fillet 29er. Sadly it's exactly what I thought it was, a hand built bike to get into the hand built show to pitch a tigged, Asian origin production bike.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.