Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
usually i listen to give it all when i wanna hit something new. it gives the feeling of goin all out and not givin a flyin f*ck

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
hardrockcromo said:
usually i listen to give it all when i wanna hit something new. it gives the feeling of goin all out and not givin a flyin f*ck
ya what ever dude, u have no room to talk bout hittin somthin. teh most u have it is a 12 inch curb. but ya "give it all" is their best song by far

·
Registered
297 Posts
Sombrio69 said:
ya what ever dude, u have no room to talk bout hittin somthin. teh most u have it is a 12 inch curb. but ya "give it all" is their best song by far
ha thats awful funny cause i cant seem to remember the last time that we rode together since the last race almost six months ago...ya know, ppl do improve..

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
hardrockcromo said:
ha thats awful funny cause i cant seem to remember the last time that we rode together since the last race almost six months ago...ya know, ppl do improve..
trust me son, i got my sources. besides there ant hadly nothin to ride out ur way and u havent been taken any trip to go ride. besides dawg im jus given u sum sh!t so dont go get ur pu$$y all up in a knot

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
For reasons I can't explain, Desmond Dekker - The Israelites will always pop into my head and calm me down when I need it.

Another band I've been listening to on the way to trails is Slowride......hard to find but pretty damn good.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.