Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just thought I'd throw this out there for you guys to check out. I am not featured in the video, though I was there when it was filmed. The riders are friends of mine, and the film was edited and produced by one of the guys in the film, a friend of mine from elementary school. We went our separate ways, but when we met up again after many years, we ended up with the same interest! He's the kid in the red shirt with the polished hardtail (i think it was a 24seven frame, but it had an 05 fox fork on it) Here's the link:

http://www.dslang.com/movies/Release.avi

Warning: Big file at 35mb

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks dude. That crazy guy who did that 20ft gap and the huge stair jump was insane. And did you see his no-footer manual on the ledge? Even though he didn't make it all the way down those huge stairs, it takes huge balls to do it at full speed, and he wasn't even wearing a helmet.

Anyone else wanna download it and check it out? It's well worth it, I swear.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha. It is. The police ambushed us with two police cars and a motorbike right after the scene where Ian did the grind and where the other guy did the no-footer manual. They rounded us up and took down our names. Then we just rode off as a group to another place and continued riding and filming. Badass eh? =)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha. They only caned that kid cos he thought he was the ****, and that he could just go ahead and spraypaint graffiti on people's cars... Maybe they let us off the hook cos we're upping Singapore's cool factor. =)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.