Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Similar to the plastic model with the fox’s.

I just built my bike up two days ago. Went for a short steep shuttle run yesterday (.7 mile, 1000ft dsct). At 230 lbs geared to go and 225# (recommended by Dvo) in shock l it felt pretty good but i noticed I was running more like 17-18mm sag and didn’t use all travel in a place I probably should have been close to full travel. Several high speed chunky sections and one drop that’s maybe 4’ to sloped landing.

When i I got home I removed one vol spaced from the positive and now sit at 255psi. And 14.5mm sag Will be riding this weekend to report back.

Ive never had a suspension product with the adjustable bladder or positive and negative spacers. What will the bladder do? And what will negative spacers do?

Cheers

·
Registered
323 Posts
Similar to the plastic model with the fox’s.

I just built my bike up two days ago. Went for a short steep shuttle run yesterday (.7 mile, 1000ft dsct). At 230 lbs geared to go and 225# (recommended by Dvo) in shock l it felt pretty good but i noticed I was running more like 17-18mm sag and didn’t use all travel in a place I probably should have been close to full travel. Several high speed chunky sections and one drop that’s maybe 4’ to sloped landing.

When i I got home I removed one vol spaced from the positive and now sit at 255psi. And 14.5mm sag Will be riding this weekend to report back.

Ive never had a suspension product with the adjustable bladder or positive and negative spacers. What will the bladder do? And what will negative spacers do?

Cheers
You have more information here:

https://forums.mtbr.com/ibis/ripmo-af-thread-1114563.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts