Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not a slam on Niner but merely a PSA

Please note that their website, under the RIP9 page, shows that the required seatpost diameter is 31.6mm. It is in fact 30.6mm. At this time I cannot expand the pop up field for the technical information but it is clearly written as 31.6mm as of 5 minutes ago and 4 weeks ago when I ordered the post from the USA.

Anyone living in South Korea need a 31.6 Ritchy WC post? Thought not.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Sorry for the confusion on this. We had changed the data, and then changed some other stuff and it reverted back to the old data. Our web people should have made the change by now, in any case, thanks for the heads up. The correct size for the 2008 RIP 9 is 30.9.

Steve
Niner Bikes

·
Vaginatarian
5,686 Posts
Crockpot2001 said:
This is not a slam on Niner but merely a PSA

Please note that their website, under the RIP9 page, shows that the required seatpost diameter is 31.6mm. It is in fact 30.6mm. At this time I cannot expand the pop up field for the technical information but it is clearly written as 31.6mm as of 5 minutes ago and 4 weeks ago when I ordered the post from the USA.

Anyone living in South Korea need a 31.6 Ritchy WC post? Thought not.
Hah
I've got one with less than 30 miles on it, bought for my Ripv1, mine is the wayback 40mm set back, the bad part is I really like the post and would buy another if I could sell this one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.