Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
What day are we riding?
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a crappy day.

For some reason, my "good" dog who never leaves our property decided get out and take off and then tried to cross a busy street. Suffice it to say that watching my daughter hurl when we found him on the way back from church was not in my thoughts of what would happen today.

He will be missed greatly. Only dog I have ever taken on 20+ miles rides with me. Was always ready to go, especially if there was a tennis ball involved.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
That really sucks, I'm sorry to hear that...

My dog is getting increasingly old and is no longer up for anything aside from sleeping it seems so I'm beginning to slightly feel your pain. Always very sad to see them go.

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts

i'm sorry for your loss...losing a furry companion sucks! :( :sad:

·
2006 Yeti AS-X
3,217 Posts
Sorry to hear about your dog.. Yeah, I have a golden retreiver that I am very attached to, if anything happens to him, it would be a bigtime sad day. Sam walked into my life in Aug 2005, someone dumped him off in town, he followed my stepson to my house and from first sight I couldn't say no. He was just too good of a dog to send back out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.