Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
oops, i'm getting the days mixed up. i'm riding today, wednesday. have fun tomorrow. here are the directions.

From 287. - (about 10 min from 287)

-Rt 287 to exit 57. (going north bound make a left at the light at the exit) (going southbound on 287 just make a right at Exit 57)
-Take skyline drive all the way up and down the other side until you get to Greenwood Lake Turpike.
- Make a right onto Greenwood Lake Turnpike. (goes along the lake)
-Make your first right onto Skylands Road.
-Make another right onto Cupsaw Ave.
-Make the first left onto Bear Mountain Rd.
-Make a right onto Valley Rd.
-the School is on your left. Go up the steep drive way and park on the right.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
fattireb said:
i'm riding there tomorrow. can you give me directions to that school?
hey ftb... there's an excellent chance i will be riding from the school on thu around 6. i will know tonight when i see my riding budddy at tonight's ride (lewis morris with the marty's crew). i'll post back when i know and if i can make it around 5:30.

sorry i will miss you phatbiker... good winter? hope to link up with you soon.

·
Dab Master
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mergs - thanks but i need to meet a buddy in lot c at 5:30, SORRY - post if you can do that otherwise we will hook up at another time at the school.

I come from rt 17 NOT skyline - what would the directions be to the school from that way? how much further is the school entrance past the RSP entrance?

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
fattireb said:
mergs - thanks but i need to meet a buddy in lot c at 5:30, SORRY - post if you can do that otherwise we will hook up at another time at the school.

I come from rt 17 NOT skyline - what would the directions be to the school from that way? how much further is the school entrance past the RSP entrance?
update: i'll be at the school at 5:30ish. 5:45 latest. if your in a hurry to get spinning by 5:30 no worries dude, hit it up. :)

you can indeed get to the school from the other direction. you do it by passing the main RWSP entrance on the left, pass by margaret king ave, take first left on carletondale rd. follow to cupsaw rd, bear rt on cupsaw, straight thru a 4 way intersection (this is where the other directions below pick up) make left on bear mtn rd, then right onto Valley Rd. the School is on your left. Go up the steep drive way and park on the right.

i'll be in a black dodge dakota with on other fella.. we're med pace, bc we're still working off the winter fat.

·
Dab Master
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mergs - we are gonna try and meet you at the school around 5:30 - 5:45. If we are not there by 5:45 and your ready to roll - have fun. I'm not sure if my buddy will get the directions in time.

I'll be in a blue XTERRA.

·
Registered
454 Posts
anyone riding around 6?

have an appt in montvale at 4:00 can be in ringwood around 6--cannonball or lot C

would like to see how out of shape i really am --and attach faces to online personallities
-mike

·
Dab Master
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks!

Great new tour of Ringwood guys! Post again when you'll be there and I'll try and meet up. thanks for showing me some new trails...
Let me know if your ever in Westchester or Ninham and need a tour :cool:
FTB

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
fattireb said:
Great new tour of Ringwood guys! Post again when you'll be there and I'll try and meet up. thanks for showing me some new trails...
Let me know if your ever in Westchester or Ninham and need a tour :cool:
FTB
yeah... Jeff and FTB great ride. we got back to the cars in perfect time :)

FTB, that was pretty wild seeing you in Piermont today. :D

I'd like to take you up on a tour of some of the westchester spots such as ninham etc.. unf, i just have a few trips coming up so its going to be tricky for me. i may be mostly local for a while. mid june i am all over it tho.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.