Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
carpe diem
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not many people posting rides lately, but I'll be riding @ ringwood Sat. morning around 9:30am if anyone is interested. A little bit of everything, but will try to hit as much singletrack as possible. 2 to 3 hours. I'm an intermediate rider. No one left behind. Probably will start at the Ryerson school.

I'll be riding a my SS 29'er.

Cheers.

Bob

·
Registered
483 Posts
Some of us from NYC are likely going to head to Ringwood tomorrow. Planning on leaving the city around 8.30 - not sure how long the drive is though. If you see 4 guys with a green enduro, white turner and two I don't recall....say hello

cheers
ross

·
Registered
368 Posts
i just dug up some directions phat posted last fall.to the school. it's about 40 minutes or so from manhattan to ringwood so we'll probably be there a bit earlier. we rode together once last year. i used to be on a yellow giant but now pimping a blue ellsworth.

·
carpe diem
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had a great time with you guys

Great riding with you Ross and all the other guys. It was fun to challenge myself riding with better riders than me. Hope to ride with you guys again soon.

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.