Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone interested in riding with a lower intermediate mtb rider on Sat afternoon at Ringwood or vicinity? Been there once before, but don't really know the trails. I have a hardtail and am interested in some singletrack or similar.

Also, this is my first attempt at reaching out to others for mountain biking, as I have been primarily road riding the past couple of years. Can anyone recommend any other websites that would be good to hook up with riders in the Metropolitan area?

Ron

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Possible

I am 50% chance for showing up b/w 1:30pm and 2pm

Where do people usually meet.

I usually ride a road bike - either laps in CP or over the GW to Nyack.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
rltrock,I am by no means an early riser, i usually meet around 12pm. I think if you don't hit the trail until 1:30 or 2pm you will get little to no riding time in before dark. Noon gives you just enough time IMO. Also, Ringwood is nj's most technically advanced trail (amongst others), don't get frustrated.

I may be up for a ride Sunday if that is being considered.

rltrock, a good nyc website is www.nycmtb.com

be careful, those nycmtb guys are pretty advanced. i hope to learn a lot from them soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.