Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Medium?
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had a couple positions open up on the MTBR Corporate Team, and I'm looking for a couple fast riders. Last year we got fifth place, and I want to move up.

Race Fees and camping will be covered. Parking may be extra if you don't commute with someone else.

How 'bout some SSoCal repreSSentation?

·
the cool nerd
8,643 Posts
Fast Eddy said:
We've had a couple positions open up on the MTBR Corporate Team, and I'm looking for a couple fast riders. Last year we got fifth place, and I want to move up.

Race Fees and camping will be covered. Parking may be extra if you don't commute with someone else.

How 'bout some SSoCal repreSSentation?
what qualifies as a ringer? Do you have to T Brown fast...Should we just send you race resumes? bribes? and..which 24 hour race is it?

·
Medium?
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oops, I forgot the "Laguna Seca" part. If you think you're fast, you probably are. I think I'm slow, but I'm the captain. There's a chance I may demote myself to captain/volunteer/non-racer if I get enough other fast people.

·
Medium?
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shiggy said:
And the dates are?
May 14, 15, Laguna Seca, NorCal, California, USA, Earth, 3rd planet from the Sun which is the big thing in the sky that burns your skin and hurts your eyes. Lay off the gin, ok?

You can come even if you're not fast. 8^)

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
I'd be all over it but I'll be playing around in gooseberry and then doing some canyoneering.

Have fun though.....don't let Ogle eat whatever that was that he ate at Idyllwild last year:)

B

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Fast Eddy said:
May 14, 15, Laguna Seca, NorCal, California, USA, Earth, 3rd planet from the Sun which is the big thing in the sky that burns your skin and hurts your eyes. Lay off the gin, ok?
Dang! I am making a grant app presentation the 16th @ noon, 600 miles from LS.

You can come even if you're not fast. 8^)
Yes, yes I can. Some of my "fairer" friends prefer it that way. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.