Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
another bozo on the bus
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last night while I was still recovering from Saturday's ride and reading up on everyone else's weekend happenings, I saw a post from fellow Marylander, Drevil, who was looking for a ride today. I didnt feel as though I was in any condition to commit to another ride, but threw caution to the wind and made plans to hit Rockville today and ride with the infamous Drevil.

Smiling switchback attack...

Cleaning yet another technical climb...

Tilly's in the rain...

Gettin' a little air...

Far from home...

·
Fart smeller
Tell us what parts you're using.
18,104 Posts
Hangumhigh said:
How do you get to this trail?
C'mon, dude- it's Mountain Bike Reviews. Sh!tloads of info on this site.

fp

·
Registered
241 Posts
Far from home...

[/QUOTE]

Awesome shot...In OC, MD at the eastern end of US 50 there is a similar sign - Sacramento, CA 3073...

·
NedwannaB
12,760 Posts
Hey Finch?

Enuff badgering that newbie already!!

Where's that pic of JFR riding his cc bike up there? Didn't you take that shot? Couldn't find it anywhere searching the archives. Now that's riding Rockville Rigid!! :crazy:

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,157 Posts
JMac47 said:
Enuff badgering that newbie already!!

Where's that pic of JFR riding his cc bike up there? Didn't you take that shot? Couldn't find it anywhere searching the archives. Now that's riding Rockville Rigid!! :crazy:
Gotchya covered. Heading up the Rock Garden trail:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
JMac47 said:
Enuff badgering that newbie already!!...
Maybe you should organize a Rockville Ridefest for everyone!!! Include the newbies. I'll be there. I swear. I'll even bring FP....Promise. :D

This weekend? I love that place in the rain!

jps

Attachments

·
NedwannaB
12,760 Posts
That's the one!

wg said:
Gotchya covered. Heading up the Rock Garden trail:
Thanks Werner. Wondering if he's crushed that frame yet?? Or maybe that's what he was riding when he banged his elbow......

·
NedwannaB
12,760 Posts
Who's that?

imjps said:
Maybe you should organize a Rockville Ridefest for everyone!!! Include the newbies. I'll be there. I swear. I'll even bring FP....Promise. :D

This weekend? I love that place in the rain!

jps
Not me.....looks like fp though. I think that was taken the same day I met you guys up there. Someday I'll get that drop :cryin: ....

Not sure how this w/ends looking.

·
Takw/agranofsalt
3,532 Posts
[l/QUOTE]
Well it looks like you are a noob so I'd thought I'd help you. For one, your front and rear shocks fell off..your riding completely rigid! That must hurt! Secondly, you lost all your gears. Must make it hard to shift. How is that possible?? 3rd, you need to do something about your bars...they look like they are broken in two; maybe you should replace them asap!

·
Mtbr Founder
34,626 Posts
That drevil guy is such a man whore. What happened to the bright colors rrrricky?

fc

·
Registered
199 Posts
You guys have me all confused. I live in Rockville, MD, but I haven't seen any trails like that around me, though I certainly recognize Ricky D (or is that Shiva Steve?). Where the heck are you guys riding, and why are you lying and saying its in Rockville?

·
drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,910 Posts
Team Green Steve said:
You guys have me all confused. I live in Rockville, MD, but I haven't seen any trails like that around me, though I certainly recognize Ricky D (or is that Shiva Steve?). Where the heck are you guys riding, and why are you lying and saying its in Rockville?
Ouch Steve. Take 'er easy there. It's Rockville park in California! This thread is in the Norcal forum also, so that might've been a hint. :D

rickyd

1 - 17 of 17 Posts