Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got enough of it together so I can ride it. Total cost so far, $125. I still have to weigh it though. I saw rules somewhere that said non-fairing bikes can only weigh up to 30lbs, not that there is anywhere around here that I can race. Anyway, it fits real good. I need to put some padding on the knee-plates though.

Can't wait to try it out, I will let you know how it goes and how fast I get up to.

Attachments

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Beau said:
Well, I got enough of it together so I can ride it. Total cost so far, $125. I still have to weigh it though. I saw rules somewhere that said non-fairing bikes can only weigh up to 30lbs, not that there is anywhere around here that I can race. Anyway, it fits real good. I need to put some padding on the knee-plates though.

Can't wait to try it out, I will let you know how it goes and how fast I get up to.
damn that didnt take long. and let me be the first to say that think is hellacool.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Pimp!
All you need now is a rear wing (JC Whitney $47) and some NEON lighting (any truck stop $15) and the beeyotches will wanna ride on the back. :D
Nice work Beau!
(missed ya in CO!)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn It.........

ieatsoap said:
Pimp!
All you need now is a rear wing (JC Whitney $47) and some NEON lighting (any truck stop $15) and the beeyotches will wanna ride on the back. :D
Nice work Beau!
(missed ya in CO!)
I wanted to go to CO soooooooooo bad. But $ is tight (I was able to charge out most of the parts for the G-bike!!). I had a free pass for Vail and Keystone too.

I was thinking of getting taking the wing off a Trans Am and duct taping it to my back. Those TA's rule!! All I have to do then is get my hair cut into a mullet. As far as the neon goes.......I did find a generator from an old Schwinn.....I wonder if I can hook them up to that??

Oh, and just wait until I get the CBR 600 fairing molded around this thing (g-bike). I'm working on fiberglassing the whole rear triangle in to make it more aero and heavier. I'll keep ya posted.

Beau

1 - 4 of 4 Posts